Perfect to get to know in depth and enjoy without difficulty the rich landscape that the route to the Colca Canyon offers. Spend an unforgettable night in the beautiful town of Chivay and enjoy its people and customs on this special two-day tour.
Duration: 02 days
Departures: Every day at 08.00 a.m.
Includes: Tourist transport, professional guide in English and Spanish, hotel room with private bathroom and hot water, Continental breakfast and folkloric show.
Additional expenses: Lunches, dinners, tourist ticket, admission to the thermal baths.
The 2 day and 1 night tour to the Colca Canyon consists of the following activities:
- Pick up passengers (07:30 – 08:30 a.m.) from the hotel.
- View of the Chachani Volcano and visit Pampa Cañahuas, Vicuñas National Reserve.
- View of the snowy Chucura, the lagoons of Toqra and Patapampa, the viewpoint of the Andes, from where you can see the Ampato, Hualca-Hualca and the Andes Mountains.
- Arrival in Chivay, installation at the hotel, lunch (optional).
- Walk through the areas surrounding Chivay for 2 hours to observe Yanque, the Sifon bridge, the ruins of Uyo Uyo and the Cervantes bridge.
- Visit to the thermal baths of La Calera.
- Folkloric Peña Night.
- Continental breakfast in the hotel.
- Visit the viewpoint of the Cruz del Condor to observe the spectacular flight of the condors.
- Walk from Cruz del Cóndor to Cruz del Cura for 1 hour.
- Visit the traditional villages of Pinchollo, Yanque and Maca, where we will observe litomaquetas, Hanging Tombs, amphitheaters, churches and terraces.
- Arrival to Chivay.
- Lunch and return trip to the city of Arequipa.